1. | 2. | 3. | 4. | 5. | 6. | 7. | 8. (UNDER $30) | 9. | 10. | 11. | 12. | 13. | 14. | 15. | 16. ) | 17. | 18. (UNDER $50) | 19.
Spring break is upon us! Cody and I are still trying to finalize where we are going for the kids’ spring break – part of his family is going to Hawaii and another part is going to California so we are jumping on board with one of them, just haven’t decided which yet! But no matter the destination I always look forward to spring break as a little nudge to get started on a spring wardrobe refresher so I wanted to share some pieces to kick off spring, head into summer, and beyond. Here are 5 spring trends I’m loving right now and the best part? Everything is under $150!
- Simple Slides: Okay I’m in love with for sandals! Have you guys tried them yet? Almost all of their styles are under $100 and I’m obsessed with the simple silhouettes but in the prettiest colors! They are super versatile and perfect for mi and matching throughout the season. My favorites are these white slides and this blush pair – so pretty!
- Flowy Favorites: I find myself gravitating more and more towards flowy pants! They are really comfortable but still super feminine when paired with a fitted tank or cropped tee. looks really high-end and also love and both are at an amazing price point.
- Subtle Stripes: Stripes will never go out of style, but there’s something so fresh about the pattern in pastel that we are seeing right now. Love and the asymmetrical buttons on .
- The Best of Beachwear: I think swimwear is my Achilles heel – I can never say no to a good suit! You guys have seen me in repeatedly and it’s one of my favorites. Really comfortable and great for water sports and other beach activities. And I love (also comes in black)!
- Destination-worthy Details: Never underestimate how much simple details can transform an entire look — think accessories, bags, or even ! (I’m a little late for International Women’s Day, but we should celebrate women every day and I love as a reminder of our support for each other!) Shells are another detail that will update your spring wardrobe and I love . Also how pretty is ??
Below are a few great picks for spring break and beyond: