No matter how early I wake up, between the blog, ILY, and being a mom and wife there’s always something to do that trumps time to get ready, so more days than not you’ll catch me with pretty minimal makeup, if any. I’ve gotten my 5 minute beauty routine down pat and wanted to share some of the beauty products I swear by – here are 8:
1. : I swear by ! I get a lot of work for the blog done late at night or early in the morning while the kids are asleep and sunglasses can only fake a good night’s sleep for so long. 😉 This product is seriously a miracle worker for those under-eye bags.
2. : is definitely an investment, but it’s worth every penny – and if you are going to invest in anything, it should be your skin!
3. : A tinted moisturizer is a must for any 5 minute makeup routine. I love – it’s great coverage and so hydrating!
4. : If there’s one product every girl should be picky about, it’s concealer. I get really loyal to concealers and stick to one I love, but I just tried and I’m obsessed! It has great coverage but the consistency is really smooth and easy to blend.
5. : Any morning I have a few minutes to spare (although the best part of a mask is the ability to multitask, right?) and feel like my skin needs a little more TLC, I start with a mask. A friend sold me on and I’m so glad she did! They leave my skin feeling so hydrated and gives you that fresh glow afterwards. It’s perfect for a little R&R or a great fix when you want to give your skin a break from makeup but still need a little boost.
6. : Obsessed with ! It’s a great nude and it gives your lips an instant plump (no injections needed ;).
7. : I have been using for my hair for years. I love the full volume and texture it gives your hair, which is a must for everything from beachy waves to my go-to messy bun.
8. : is my signature fragrance that I’ve been using for years! is another one I’ve been using for years. Sometimes a touch of perfume is the best accessory.
Let me know what you guys think of my list!