Happy Sunday guys! I hope everyone has had an awesome weekend 🙂 Not sure about you guys but it has been candy madness at my house the last few days! I figured with all this post-Halloween candy floating around I should find some yummy desserts that I can transform them into. Below are a few of my favorites I found, and there are more on my board! Let me know if you guys get to make any of these 🙂
CANDY CORN CUPCAKES
| Makes: 12 Servings|
- 1 white cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- ½ cup milk
- ⅓ cup vegetable oil
- Garnish: candy corns and orange sprinkles
- 1 cup butter
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup heavy whipping cream
See full directions
3 MUSKETEERS FUDGE BROWNIES
| Makes: 12-15 Servings |
- 1 box brownie mix, baked according to package directions in 9×9 pan, cooled
- 2 cups semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (11 oz) bag Fun Sized 3 Musketeers bars, chopped
- Bake brownies in 9×9 pan, according to package directions. Allow to cool completely.
- When cooled sprinkle half of the chopped 3 Musketeers bars on top of brownie evenly.
- Combine semi-sweet chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk in bowl. Melt together over a double boiler.
- When melted pour over brownies and chopped candy bars, spreading evenly. Press remaining candy bars into the fudge layer.
- Place in refrigerator for 30 minutes to allow fudge to set.
- Cut into squares.
PEANUT BUTTER SNICKERS COOKIES
| Makes: 24 Servings |
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups unbleached all purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon Dutch process cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 1/4 cups diced chocolate peanut butter candy bars, loosely packed, such as Reeses, Peanut Butter Snickers, or Reeses Pieces
- 1 1/4 cups additional diced leftover candy: Snickers, Milky Way, M&Ms, or additional peanut butter candy bars
- 3/4 cup dark chocolate chips or chunks
See detailed instructions
CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER KIT KAT CRUNCH BARS
| Makes: 9-12 Servings |
- 1 heaping cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup (light-colored, not lite)
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- 1 heaping cup diced Kit Kat pieces
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup Rice Krispies cereal
See full directions
CANDY CORN M&M WHITE CHOCOLATE FUDGE
| Makes: 16 Servings |
- 3 C white chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 14oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ C candy corn
- ½ C fall M&Ms
- 1-2 tbsp Fall colored sprinkles
- Line a 9×9 baking pan with foil, folding the foil over the edges of the pan. Spray with cooking spray. Wipe away excess with a paper towel.
- In a large sauce pan over low heat, heat the white chocolate chips, butter and sweetened condenses milk. Stir often until melted and easy to stir. Mix in the vanilla extract and then the candy corn and M&Ms.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared baking pan and smooth if needed (I did not need to smooth mine). Top with sprinkles.
- Let set at room temperature until set. You can also refrigerate for an hour or two to firm up the fudge faster.
- Remove from the pan by lifting the edges of the foil. Cut into squares.
PIN NOW – SAVE FOR LATER