SKIN. || LIPS. | || EYES. | |
Who says make up routines should take all morning? Some of the best looks can take the shortest amount of time. Practice a few quick techniques to achieve a beautiful bold look in just a few minutes. The trick? Play up a single feature.
1. Skin – Who doesn’t want their skin to glow? One of the all-time hottest makeup looks is youthful, dewy skin. When your skin is the focus, keep the rest of your makeup minimal to really pull off a fresh face.
After moisturizer and , apply a then . I have used for years, and just got that is part of the limited collection. It has a nice pink love the glow it gives my skin. Finish this effortless look with a swipe of mascara, and a to your cheeks and .
(*image via )
2. Eyes – A dramatic cat eye, once mastered, is one of the fastest ways to bring a little bit of drama to the eyes.
- First angle your liner, uncapped, from the side or your nostril towards the outside corner of your eye. Lower the tip of your liner where it lands and swipe down toward your lash line.
- For a night out, consider bold geometric eyeliner instead of the traditional cat eye. Love for a beautiful velvet matte finish.
- Don’t think you have to stick to brown and black, either. Liner in will draw attention to your eyes