Haha, we love our life-sized bear!
Obsessed with !
DETAILS: | () | | | | ()
Happy Friday, guys! Today is the first day of the (if your not an insider you can – it’s free and basically you just get points towards free gifts and special discounts) During this sale you can get up to 15% off tons of their products, and I’ve become a major beauty junky so I wanted to share a few of my recent favorites that work for any skin type, from cult favorites to new finds that I swear by:
DETAILS: 1. | 2. | 3. | 4. | 5. | 6. | 7. | 8. | 9. | 10. | 11. | 12. | 13. | 14. | 15. | 16.
DAILY: These are my go-to skincare products that I use pretty much every day, some old and new!
- : I’ve been using this toner for years. I feel like toner is one of those steps that get skipped a lot, but it’s a must!
- : Obsessed! It’s super tightening for fine lines under your eyes and a lot of times it takes me a few weeks to get hooked on something and see results, but this one had me hooked in days! You guys have to try it.
- : I just start using this one in the last couple months. Cody and I have been putting it to the test and it really does help with fine lines!
- : I heard so many great things about this one and it totally lives up to the hype! It has a higher concentration than a lot of serums so it means businesses.
- : This one dissolves dead skin cells and penetrates deep into the pores for really intense hydration. Just started trying this one, but it’s another great one.
- : You guys have heard me mention this one a couple times. It’s a makeup setting spray but it also has SPF so it’s super easy to apply, especially if you forget to apply your SPF before you do your makeup.
- : My signature scent! A forever favorite.
- : I’m always worried about using products with retinol, but this one has just enough to help with anti-aging, but not too much to where I start drying out and peeling. Another new favorite I’m obsessed with!
MAKEUP: My skin is really sensitive, so I’m super picky about what I put on my face. I don’t wear makeup every single day, but here are some of my staples when I do:
- : I think this is a new cult favorite but its another one that’s worth the hype. So good for that dewy glow.
- : What girl doesn’t love a little extra plump! Love this one.
- : My makeup artist recommended the Becca primers and I love both of them!
- This one is really hydrating and hypoallergenic! Great for days when you want a full coverage foundation.
WEEKLY: We all need those pick-me-ups – here are some your skin will thank you for!
- : Yes! This one is true to it’s name and makes your skin feel like a baby’s! It works as a mini facial to brighten and tighten your skin, while gently exfoliating at the same time.
- : I love a good charcoal mask and this one is weirdly gratifying since you can see where it’s working, haha.
- : Because even if you are religious about your SPF, your face still needs a little color. Love these!
- : This one is like a protein smoothie for your face to give you fresher, stronger looking skin.
Below are a few more great products on sale right now at Sephora!