CASUAL • COUPLE'S STYLE • FALL • FAMILY • FASHION • HATS • MY STYLE • RELATIONSHIPS • UNDER 100
DETAILS: (UNDER $100) | (UNDER $100) | (UNDER $100)| | |
I love being outdoors in the fall – there’s nothing cozier than throwing on some warm layers for a crisp fall night out with your S/O! You can really have so many great adventures outside, even after fall hits so I’m excited to share 5 outdoor date ideas to try this season.
1. An Outdoor Hike: Whether you’re the type that likes to make it to the summit or are just as content getting high up enough for a good view, a hike always makes for a great date. Cody and I packed some journals (we are trying to stay focused on things we are thankful for, and this 5 minute journal is perfect) and some yummy snacks. Cody doesn’t drink but I love a glass of wine every now and then. I love because you don’t have to carry the whole bottle with glasses around so it’s super convenient to turn an ordinary night into something special. I tried a couple of flavors – this one was summer red but Moscato is my favorite.
2. Explore Your Own Backyard: Sometimes you are so focused on exploring the highlights of where you live that you forget to explore your own neighborhood! We live right by the mountains, so instead of heading for some of the more popular canyons nearby, Cody and I explored a few back roads in our area and found some great mountain views that we had all to ourselves.
3. A Scavenger Hunt: Cody and I are really competitive (it takes us like 6 hours to play card games because we always want a rematch lol) so any date that let’s us get competitive is right up our alley. Make a scavenger list of fall items like a pumpkin, red leaves, scarecrows etc. and see who can find everything first.
4. A Starlit Picnic: Who needs dinner by candlelight, when you have the stars? Or for those cloudy nights, make your own starlight by setting up string lights for a picnic. are perfect.
5. Get the Fall Feels: What’s fall without a pumpkin patch? Go pick out pumpkins and challenge each other to a carving competition or get spooked in a corn maze. I’m the biggest wimp when it comes to scary things so I always opt for the happy corn mazes but Cody loves the scary ones, so whatever fits you guys!
What are some of your favorite outdoor date ideas?
*In collaboration with .