Obsessed with on sale under $30 – they come in 5 colors.
DETAILS: (WEARING SIZE MEDIUM) | (WEARING SIZE MEDIUM) | (ON SALE – 25% OFF – WEARING SIZE SMALL) | HEADPHONES ( ON SALE) |
DETAILS: (WEARING SIZE MEDIUM – I ALWAYS SIZE UP ON SWEATSHIRTS) | (LOVE THESE – ON SALE UNDER $50 – WEARING SIZE SMALL) | ()
When I was a kid, I was a big tomboy and lived and breathed basketball from kindergarten through high school. I practically lived in Nike and Adidas. Even as an adult I still get excited for new sportswear pieces. Black and white are so versatile and timeless, they are always the easiest to mix and match together so I wanted to share a few different pieces you need in your closet that you can wear to the gym, for travel style, or just because, hey, sportswear pieces are comfy and cute.
- : I can’t be the only one who dreads putting on a bra! Sport bras are a good compromise haha they are really comfortable and add a sporty look to any outfit. Love and love the zip detail and back of .
- : You guys know how addicted I am to joggers – I practically live in them, whether I’m lounging around the house, traveling, or running errands. I love the logoed stripe on – they are so different from anything else I own. I also got for a fresh take on the tracksuit which is going to be big this season.
- : I’m obsessed with all the colorblocked windbreaker options out right now! Love in white and it also comes in multiple colors . They are an easy piece to throw on and take off, which makes it the perfect layer, especially as we transition into fall.
- : I am kind of picky when it comes to athletic shorts. The ones with a curved hem are always more flattering so I’m always on the lookout. I love I found that comes in 5 colors and the trim gives it a throwback feel that is coming back this season.
- : Last but not least, sneakers!! I have a serious obsession with them, but I wear them all the time so I don’t feel too guilty about it. 🙂 A good neutral sneaker will never go out of style so I always stock up on good black and white styles when I find a good pair I like. I own in at least 4 colors – they are the perfect balance between sporty and chic.
Below are a few more great sportswear pieces from Macy’s!
*In collaboration with Macy’s and ShopStyle.