Hi guys! This past week I worked on quite a few Halloween projects so I figured I would stick with the theme and post some cute recipes I’ve found on for more Halloween fun. I love to get super excited and into each holiday especially with the kids ( they just make everything better, am right?!). I cant wait to make these spooky little treats with them and have a little Halloween bash!
- Pick your favorite spinach pasta
- Your favorite pasta sauce (from a jar or homemade)
- String Cheese (approx ½ per person)
- Black olives (or dark skinned veggies like zucchini)
- Straws (assorted sizes)
- Slice string cheese about ¼” thick. Cut the olives in half lengthwise.
- Using the straws cut circles out of the cheese discs, using the same straw, cut pieces out of the olives. Place the olive pieces in the cheese pieces to make eyeballs.
- Cook pasta according to directions. Top with a serving of pasta sauce and add eyeballs on top
WITCH FINGER PRETZEL RODS
| Makes: 28 Servings|
- 28 blanched almonds
- Black gel food coloring
- 14 large pretzel rods
- 12 oz bright green candy coating (I used Wilton’s Vibrant Green Candy Melts)
Detailed directions .
AVOCADO & WASABI DEVILED EGGS
| Makes: 4 Servings|
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup blueberries, frozen
- 1/2 avocado, seeded and peeled
- 1 tsp wasabi, paste
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp sesame seeds, black
Detailed directions .
CHEESY HALLOWEEN BONE BREADSTICKS
| Makes: 10 Servings|
- 1 pound homemade or store-bought pizza dough
- 6 Tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Homemade or store-bought marinara sauce, for serving
CHOCOLATE SPIDER TRIFLE
| Makes: 16-18 Servings|
- chocolate cake mix (plus ingredients on back)
- 2 – 3.3 oz instant chocolate pudding boxes
- 3 cups milk
- 1 – large container Cool Whip
- Oreos (crushed) – we used the whole package
- Hershey’s syrup
- Plastic spider
- Make cake as directed on box. Let cool and cut into cubes.
- Make pudding by mi pudding mixes and milk. Add half the Cool Whip and mix well. Set aside.
- Add half the cake cubes to the bottom of the trifle dish and add half the crushed Oreos. Spread on half the pudding cream mixture and repeat layers.
- Top with remaining Cool Whip.
- Carefully add Hershey’s Syrup to the top starting in the middle and swirl around in circles until you get to the edges. Using a toothpick, draw out lines from the center to create syrup web. Add spider. ENJOY!
Hope you guys are having a great weekend!