Hi Guys! I found some super cute recipes that are perfect to make with the kids and just had to share them with you guys! Beckam loves to “help” in the kitchen so it’s fun to find things that we can make together. Most of these recipes are healthier options for some of the kids’ favorites so I am excited to try them!
| Makes: 6-9 Servings|
- 2-3 Apples
- 1 8 oz block of Cream Cheese
- Food Coloring
- Slice your apples about 3/4″ thick. Use a knife, corer, or pastry tip to make a hole in the center.
- Color you cream cheese if you’d like. We just added a drop of neon food coloring to get these bright colors. Add sprinkles.
FUNNY FACE PIZZA
| Makes: 6 servings |
- 6 English muffins
- 1 jar spaghetti sauce/pizza sauce
- 2-3 cups grated mozzarella cheese
- Nose: Sweet pepper triangle, mushroom slice, broccoli floret, half an olive, or cherry tomato.
- Mouth: Sweet pepper strip, half an onion slice or half a tomato slice.
- Ears: Mushroom slices, sweet pepper cubes or half a zucchini slice.
- Teeth: Green Pepper triangles
- Hair: String cheese, spinach leaves cut up
- Eyes: Sliced olives, pepperoni slices, halved cherry tomatoes
See instructions on these
| Makes: 4 servings |
- 4 waffle cone bowls
- ½ cup chopped fruit (I used strawberries, blueberries and banana)
- 2 cups Greek yogurt (I used vanilla)
- ¾ cup Cheerios™ cereal, divided use
- 1 tablespoon sprinkles
- 1 tablespoon mini chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon sliced almonds
- 4 strawberry halves for garnish
- Divide the chopped fruit evenly among the bottoms of the waffle bowls. Top the fruit with 2 tablespoons of Cheerios™ and then add ½ cup of Greek yogurt over the cereal.
- Sprinkle the remaining Cheerios™, mini chocolate chips, almonds, and sprinkles over the tops of each waffle bowl.
- Garnish each bowl with a strawberry half and serve immediately.
RAINBOW GRILLED CHEESE
| Makes: 1 serving |
- 2 slices of bread
- 5 Tablespoons of butter
- 3 cups of milk
- 1 Tablespoon of salt
- 2 cups of Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup Monterey jack cheese
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup of flour
- food coloring
See instructions on how to make these
| Makes: 1 serving |
- Greek Yogurt
- Fruity Pebbles Cereal
- Begin by peeling the banana.
- Using a butter knife, spread a layer of Greek yogurt on the outside surface of the banana.
- Place your Fruity Pebbles in a shallow dish. Roll your banana in the Fruity Pebbles, until fully coated.
- Place banana on a plate. Slice into “sushi” sized pieces. Arrange and top with blackberries.
Let me know which one is your kids favorite when you get a chance to try out a few of these recipes!