Happy Sunday guys! I hope everyone has had an awesome weekend. If you follow me on insta stories you already know I had a little mishap yesterday involving a gallon of milk exploding in my car… just keeping the weekends exciting you know? Haha, The struggle is real when it comes to mom life & work life and part of that is trying to cook from home more. I don’t have a ton of meals in my cooking repertoire (although I can make a mean steak!) so to make things a little easier I dug up some super yummy and quick recipes on to try and to share with you guys too!
CHICKEN PARMESAN BAKED ZITI
| Makes: 6-8 Servings|
- 12 ounces DeLallo penne ziti (or any pasta shape)
- 2 cups shredded, cooked chicken (about 2 small chicken breasts)
- 1 (25 ounce) jar DeLallo Pomodoro Fresco Tomato-Basil Sauce (pasta sauce)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (I used 2% low fat)
- 1/3 cup freshly-grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup packed fresh basil leaves, roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Cook the pasta al dente in a large stockpot of well-salted boiling according to package instructions. Drain. Return pasta to the stockpot and add chicken and tomato sauce. Gently toss to combine until the pasta is evenly coated.
- Pour half of the pasta into a greased 11×7-inch or 9×13-inch baking dish. Sprinkle evenly with 1 cup of mozzarella cheese, half of the Parmesan cheese and half of the basil. Layer the remaining half of the pasta evenly on top. Sprinkle evenly with the remaining 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until the cheese is melted and just barely starts to turn golden. Remove and sprinkle immediately with the remaining Parmesan cheese and fresh basil. Serve warm.
| Makes: 15 Servings |
- 15 Slider buns
- 15 Meatballs, cooked
- 2 c Ragu® Traditional Sauce
- 2 c Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 3 Tbsp Parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbsp Italian seasoning
- 2 Tbsp Olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place the bottom half of the slider buns in a casserole dish.
- Spoon a little sauce on each bun then place a meatball on each one, and add just a little more sauce over the meatballs.
- Cover the meatballs in mozzarella cheese.
- Place the top buns over the meatballs and brush them with a little oil.
- Combine the Parmesan cheese and the Italian seasoning then sprinkle it over the buns.
- Cover the dish with foil and bake for 10 minutes, then remove the foil and continue baking for another 10 minutes.
CHICKEN ENCHILADA CASSEROLE
| Makes: 6 Servings |
- 1 14 oz jar or can Enchilada sauce
- 2 to 3 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 6 corn tortillas, 6 inch each
- 2 chicken breasts
See instructions .
CHEESY RAVIOLI BAKE
| Makes: 8 Servings |
- 20 ounce package refrigerated cheese-filled ravioli
- 1 – 26 oz. jar pasta sauce (your favorite)
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Cook ravioli as directed on package. Drain and set aside.
- In medium/large pot, mix pasta sauce and basil and cook on medium heat until heated through (about 4-6 minutes). Add cooked ravioli and mix well
- Pour into 9×13 pan. Top with cheese and bake for 12 minutes.
SAVE NOW – PIN FOR LATER!
Let me know if you guys get a chance to make any of these!