Happy Sunday, guys! We have been on a major chocolate chip cookie binge at our house this summer. B is always asking me to make a batch – it’s so sweet I can’t say no (not that I would say no to homemade chocolate chip cookies anyway ;). I’m always open to new recipes so I’ve been looking for some new desserts to try and wanted to share some very yummy and very much worth-every-calorie desserts. Warning: chocolate ahead.
LINDT TRUFFLE BROWNIES
| Makes: 9-12 Serving|
- 1/3 cup boiling water
- 1/4 cup dark cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup + 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 ounce high-quality dark chocolate, chopped
- 1 large egg
- 2 large egg yolks
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 10 , coarsely chopped
- 1 teaspoon flaked sea salt
PEANUT BUTTER MARSHMELLOW CRUNCH BARS
| Makes: 12 serving |
- ¾ cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
- ¾ cup Signature Kitchens™ Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 ¼ cups Signature Kitchens™ granulated sugar
- 1 large egg, at room temperature
- 1 large egg yolk at room temperature
- 1½ tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups self-rising flour
- 7 ounces Signature Kitchens™ Mini Marshmallows
- 1 ½ cups milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup peanut butter Signature Kitchens™ Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 TBSP unsalted butter
- 1 ½ cups Signature Kitchens™ Crispy Rice Cereal
See instructions on these .
| Makes: 9-12 serving |
- 3/4 cup butter, melted (1 1/2 stick; I use unsalted butter but salted may be used)
- 3/ 4 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup whole-rolled old fashioned oats (not instant or quick cook)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- pinch salt, optional and to taste
- 35 caramel squares, unwrapped (I used which are slightly bigger than cellophane-wrapped caramels; if using those, I recommend using a couple more)
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, optional and to taste, if you prefer salted caramel sauce
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semi-sweet chocolate chips or chunks (I used a combo)
Detailed instructions .
| Makes: 12 servings |
- 2 cup semisweet chocolate chips, divided
- 6 tablespoons creamy peanut butter, divided
- 1 (7 oz.) jar marshmallow fluff
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup peanuts
- 11 ounces caramels, unwrapped
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
See instructions on how to make these .
| Makes: 4 servings |
- 1 box of your favorite brownie mix
- 1 16.6 package Oreo cookies divided equally into 3rds all coarsley chopped
- 1 8 oz tub of cool whip thawed in the fridge
- 1 8 oz. block of cream cheese softened
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
Check out the instructions .
Let me know which one is your favorite when you get a chance to try out a few of these recipes!
DETAILS: (UNDER $20 – WEARING SIZE SMALL) | (UNDER $70)
Also don’t forget – today is the last day of the ! were one of my favorite buys – they are perfect for fall.
Hope you guys are having a great weekend!
Save for later – pin here!