DETAILS: 1) (UNDER $100 – ) | 2. | 3. (SHADE: NAKED) 4. (SHADE: BRIGITTE) 5. | 6. | 7. | 8. (UNDER $20) | 9. (UNDER $100)| 10. (UNDER $30) | 11. (SIMILAR )
Hey guys! I wanted to share a few of my recent finds with you – some of them great steals under $100! I’ve definitely been gravitating towards more classic versatile pieces that I use in everything from workplace attire to date night to weekend street style.
- : I got this jacket in dark green (last seen in this post) but now that it’s so warm out I’m tempted to pick it up in pink too… It’s such a unique color and bombers are one of those forever pieces that will never go out of style.
- : I am obsessed with . They come in so many amazing styles and are just the right size (slightly oversized) and became a new instant favorite. My latest pair from them was last worn in this post.
- : If I had to guess, I would say flats only account for maybe 5% of my shoe collection – and that might be pushing it. Don’t get me wrong, I love flats but for some reason I stick to heels and sneakers (and of course boots and sandals seasonally). So when I do find a pair of flats I love, it’s game on. And are so good! I love the menswear vibe balanced with . Also love under $100.
- : Light layers are your best friend during spring and a sleeveless jacket is about as good as it gets. I love that’s perfect for the office or a great way to liven up your favorite tee and shorts ensemble. Also love that was last seen here.
- : Denim is one of those pieces I don’t feel like I have to splurge on. I buy all kinds of brands, including those budget-friendly options under $100. is a perfect wash and under $30. I’ve been living in lately and and have been some of my favorites.
Check out a few more pieces I’ve had my eye on lately below.