DETAILS: (UNDER $30) | (UNDER $50) | | (UNDER $100) | |
Hey guys! We were in California last week and stopped by the cutest record shop. Cody just got a record player so we are picking out an album together everywhere we travel as a new memory. We are heading back to CA next weekend for Coachella and we can’t wait! It’s always been on my bucket list to go so I am so excited we are finally doing it. Do you guys have any tips for seeing all the shows? We’ve started putting our lists together and it’s crazy how many performers I don’t recognize until I google their name and realize I know half their songs. It’s too hard to choose which favorites to see! And don’t even get me started on the Ferris Wheel I don’t care how long the wait is – I’m going!
And of course what is festival season without festival fashion? 😉 This year it’s all about and even if you won’t make it to Coachella this year, they are great pieces to add to your closet to keep your wardrobe feeling current and fresh. Below are 5 pieces to help you get festival-ready this season.
- : are a flirty silhouette and perfect to wear with i or with your for an easy, edgy look. I love the lace up detail on .
- : Break out your cut-offs early for festival season! I love and this is a great to wear with or favorite .
- : With a guarantee to be out in the sun all weekend, is a must. I love and how pretty is !
- : The lace-up shoe trend won’t be slowing down anytime soon, and this season your options are endless from to ( is stunning) to .
- : Last but not least, don’t forget the details. will be everywhere this season – love , , and is sure to make a statement.
What are some of your favorite trends for festival season? Be sure to follow along next weekend on snapchat (@hellofashblog) as I share some of my favorite looks and great music!
*In collaboration with .