DETAILS: (NOW 40% OFF) | (ON SALE UNDER $30) | (SIZE DOWN – THEY STRETCH; SIMILAR STYLE ) | | (SIMILAR ) |
One of the biggest things I’ve learned about fashion over the years is the importance of investing in your future wardrobe. Incorporating trends are always a great way to keep your look feeling fresh and updated, but it’s those classic pieces that you’ll wear forever that you want to invest in. They are the items worth saving up for that will last you for years to come.
Below are 5 winter-chic essentials that are sure to be those “forever” pieces:
- : I got a couple years ago but they are still one of those pieces I pull out all the time during winter (similar style ). They are so warm and a perfect sleek finish to any cold weather look, plus they pair great with any style boot.
- : When have beanies ever NOT been a staple accessory for winter? It’s one accessory you’ll reach for every single year so don’t be afraid to splurge on one you love. I just got and and love the oversized pom on top!
- : This is another one of those winter accessories you know you’ll use year after year, so why not invest now in a pair that will last forever? I love – you can get it in a neutral or classic color to be able to wear it with any of your bundled looks for years to come.
- : I admit I’ve been on a bit of a coat kick lately, but there are so many different styles that it’s hard to choose just one. I found and instantly fell in love. It’s so soft and warm and a completely different look from anything else I own. It’s also available in similar styles in and and they are all on sale right now up to 40% off.
- : By the time I had finally saved up for my first investment handbag, I knew exactly what I was looking for: something I could use all day every. And believe me I did! 😉 I got a neutral bag so I could wear it with anything. I love because it works just as well in the spring and summer as it does during fall and winter. Also love it in which is another perfect neutral.
Below are a few more pieces that are a great investment in both your current and future wardrobe.
*Photos by . In collaboration with and .