DETAILS: (20% OFF CODE: HELLOFASHION20) | (ALSO LOVE )
Hey guys! If you follow me on snapchat (@hellofashblog) you might have seen a sneak peek of my trip to L.A. a couple weeks ago to recreate some of the hairstyles from the Emmys with . I spent the day with celebrity hairstylist David Babaii and learned so many little tricks from watching him style. Today I’m sharing a recreation of the January Jones look with the new . The new is amazing! It makes your hair silky smooth and adds more shine to your hair. It’s actually designed for colored hair and so it keeps your color for up to 2 times longer. Check out my video below for a tutorial on how to achieve the Emmy inspired look.
- Part your hair down the middle. I always part mine just slightly to the side because it frames my face more.
- Divide your hair into 3 sections – two in the front on each side and one in the back.
- Starting with the back, use the to straighten strands about 1 inch wide. The has a curved edge so you can add a light curl at the ends without worrying about weird kinks.
- When you work your way around to the front sections, rotate the styler 180 degrees before you pull it down through the ends of your hair. You can use this tip just for the section framing your face for a sleeker feel or I added more dimension by doing it through two additional sections.
- For that last January Jones touch, tuck one section behind your ear and you are ready for anything from the red carpet to girls night out.
I’m not saying this because I’ve partnered with for this post, but I am obsessed with this tool. My hair looks night and day different when I straighten it with my platinum styler verses my old straightener. I especially notice the shine! From now through November 23rd you can get 20% of all purchases through with code: HelloFashion20. You will love it!
*In collaboration with .