LOOK I – DETAILS : || || (UNDER $40) || || || || || ||
I was browsing through the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale again this week and I am honestly excited that there are still so many great options this late in the sale! It ends this weekend though and usually the last couple days there is limited selection and sizes so don’t wait too long ;). Here are a few more looks I put together, all with pieces from the sale.
- I love the for fall and winter. Not only are the cozy but they are also ideal for layering.
- I just ordered under $40 in 2 colors (4 colors to choose from) and can’t wait to get them. Love joggers as another alternative to jeans.
- A felt hat is a must for fall. Love to go with anything.
LOOK II – DETAILS : || || || || || || ||
- Marsala is such a beautiful color and I’ve been so excited to incorporate it more into my wardrobe this fall – this would be a great piece.
- I’ve been having a moment with flats lately – especially nude flats and the snakeskin texture. is perfect.
- And of course I can’t browse a sale without a peek at the watch section. Love this and this .
What are some of your favorites? See more of mine in and below.