DETAILS: | | | ILY TANK TOP | |
We all love staying active for different reasons, but I’ve recently found myself living in work out clothes even on the days I’m not hitting the gym. I wore three out of the seven days last week and my husband was teasing me the fourth day when I didn’t have them on. “Where’s your ??” he asked lol. Below are four work out staples every woman should own, the basics for a comfortable gym look or a day running around.
1. : Even if color isn’t your thing, a is a perfect way to add a little bit of contrast to your typical workout look. are perfect for spring.
2. : Pick pieces that are easy to transition temperatures. I’m always cold when I first get to the gym and like to have a or long sleeve that’s easy to take off. Love the back of for less intensive workouts.
3. : I love because they really work in every season. I always find myself throwing them on to run errands too. is so comfortable I just ordered too.
4. : A good sneaker is just as much about safety as it is about style. Don’t forget to switch out your old running shoes every 6 months or approximately 500 miles to avoid injury. I love and you can see more of my favorites from this post .
* Photos by JessaKae. Special thanks to for sponsoring this post.