DETAILS. (ALSO LOVE ) || || PINK BLAZER (OLD SIMILAR & ) ||
MAKEUP. || || || || (COLOR: TURKISH DELIGHT) ||
After the long, cold months of winter, we’re all inevitably drawn to the bright colors typical of spring and summer. Toning things down with your makeup means you can go all out with the rest of your wardrobe and accessories without going overboard. To keep your complete look from reading too 80s sitcom, switch out your dramatic makeup from something more natural. The contrast of neutral makeup against a bright ensemble will leave your look both subtle and season-appropriate.
1. bear the brunt of the burden for pulling off a successful neutral beauty effect, so treat them as such! in the right color (2 shades lighter than your hair color, according to most pros) is all you need for bold but natural-looking brow. Because I have ombre hair I go for a shade lighter than my root color. My go to is . The is amazing but and this are my go to’s. keeps the fly aways in.
2. and illuminator (I really like this one and this one) will work overtime to give your skin that effortless glow and natural-looking contour. Even if I don’t have foundation on I like to bronze my cheeks for a quick color. I have used since high school. if great for contouring because it blends easy.
3. A goes a long way, but a little goes even further. A subtle application will brighten your eyes instantly while still maintaining that ‘all-natural’ effect. Apply the to the inner corner of your eyes.
4. Don’t think you should skip when wearing brights – there is nothing more natural than flushed, rosy cheeks! A minimal touch of blush is all you need. I love .
5. Every woman can pull off a nude lip. I am obsessed with (color: turkish delight). I swear by it because I feel like it looks good on every skin tone. It also looks great as a finishing gloss over lipstick if you want a little shine. My other go to lip color is this (color: saint germain) it is the color I have worn in most of my pics recently. It’s a soft pink that looks great with your neutral wardrobe.
6. I don’t wear eye shadow very often but when I do I opt for a shadow with out shimmer. This is my favorite . I use the cream tones to highlight my brows and the light tan and browns for my lids.
7. Nothing puts the finishing touch on a neutral beauty look like a . I think I keep an all 75% of the spring/summer. I love how it looks especially when you have a tan!
There will be a new post every day this weekend so tune in for more Saturday and Sunday. See a guide to Men’s Swimwear on .