DETAILS: (15% OFF CODE: ILY15 – WEARING SIZE SMALL) || || || ||
I’ve worn the on the blog before, so instead of a typical outfit post I thought we could have a girls moment. There’s nothing better than being married to your best friend, but that doesn’t mean you should always treat your significant other like a BFF. As time passes, it’s easy to get “too comfortable” and forget to keep things spicy. Remember the days when you first met and your legs were always shaved, you always tried to look cute, and you got ready like every day. Well fast forward a little and have an honest moment with yourself. We get lazy! So take a few minutes and surprise him with a little something something. Below are a couple easy ways to spice things up:
1. Sleep naked – Ditch the pj’s, there is nothing better than a little skin on skin.
2. Save water – shower together. Surprise him while he’s in the shower and hop in with him.
3. Do the dishes in lingerie (or any house chore!).
4. Close the door when you pee! Salvage some of the mystery and close the bathroom door.
5. Love your body. Be sexy and confident in your own skin. When your confident you always look more beautiful.
6. Kiss him like you mean it. We all have the quick good bye and hello pecks but stop and hold his face for a long one.
What are some of your favorite things for keeping your relationship exciting?
We are running a promo at this week for 15% off apparel: CODE: ILY15. You can see some of the shirts I’ve styled here: the , , and .