- After cleansing, apply an exfoliator in circular motions – keep pressure light to avoid wreaking havoc on your delicate skin.
- You’ve probably heard a dozen different opinions on when to exfoliate and there is a simple explanation – it depends! Once a week is a safe place to start.
After exfoliating I use a to cleanse my face. I use every night after I wash my face before I apply a nightly serum and (just started using this I love!). is a crucial step in your nightly routine. This is what allows your skin to rejuvenate at night.
Valentine’s Day is just around the corner so make sure to include a in your skin care routine for a perfectly soft pout. Face scrubs and other abrasive exfoliators can do more harm than good on the thin layers of skin on your lips so you’ll definitely want to invest in one specifically designed for lips. I have forever loved this . It uses natural ingredients to exfoliate (sugar crystals) and condition and always leaves my lips feeling baby soft. I’ve also heard great things about . Don’t forget to put a moisturizing lip treatment on after. I love .
Too often our skincare routines focus only on our face, but we will be living with our bodies just as long. Give some extra TLC to the rest of you with a .
Of course exfoliation is only part of my skincare routine. Here are a few other favroite products in my skin care routine:
– this is a skin care essential! It does a deep clean on your skin and you can feel an instant difference between washing your face with this verse a wash cloth.
– lightweight cream leaves your skin soft without feeling oily or heavy.
– used this for years, great basic cleanser.
– 100% cotton and my absolute favorite. I use this to apply my toner and remove my eye makeup.
* Special thanks to for sponsoring this post. Image source: