DETAILS: ( similar and ) || || || ( love ) || Lace Up Rain Boots (similar lace up style ; can’t go wrong with ) ||
CODY’S LOOK: || (he has two pairs of these they are his fave!) || || ||
In continuation of our His & Hers date night series (see last ), we’ve created a mix of ideas that are both tried & true traditions and some ‘first timers’ we are excited to try. The holiday season never seems to last long enough. We are often so busy with family events it’s easy to forget to make time for a date night with your significant other. Below are a few Holiday date night ideas:
1. Enjoy the Christmas Lights: We love taking detours while driving home at night to see everyone’s Christmas lights but downtown during December takes the cake. Find the best display of Christmas lights near you and bundle up for a romantic evening. For an extra dose of fun, play along with a Christmas Lights Scavenger hunt – you can find some online or design your own to be as challenging as you want.
2. Ice Skating: No matter your skill level, ice skating is a perfect date idea for both new or established couples. Either way, a few slips here and there are a great excuse for holding on extra tight to your date.
3. Midnight Snowshoeing: A quiet night snowshoeing can create some romantic and incredibly memorable moments.Plus the stars seem to be spectacularly bright during the winter, especially against a fresh snowfall.
4. Festive Productions: If you don’t already have a few festive productions on your list to attend, consider adding one. There is no better way to test your date’s patience than having him sit through the Nutcracker if he doesn’t enjoy ballet, but if you are feeling particularly generous you might consider a local production of The Christmas Carol.
5. Painting: Embrace your artistic side on a fresh canvas of snow. Grab some spray paint or make your own by mi food coloring and water in a spray bottle.
6. Hot Springs: Midnight hot springs are another great way to catch incredible views without many crowds. If you have some within a reasonable distance, pack some suits (or don’t!) and make a night of it.
What are some of your favorite Holiday date night traditions? If you missed the post featuring our favorite family activities for December you can read .