2. HAVE: – Hands down my favorite lip gloss. I wear it daily.
3. CRAVING: – I love the shade of these two polishes ( and ). Nars always creates the perfect hues. I have a few of the their other polishes and the quality is better then the generic drug store polishes.
4. HAVE: – The price tag on these candles seems extreme but once you have one you won’t go back. Even when the candle isn’t lit you can smell its aroma. is another favorite scent from their collection. I keep that one in my bathroom (it’s more of a sweet scent) and in my living room.
5. CRAVING: – Top of my wish list. The color and simple classic shape of this pouch is perfection. A stylish place to store your makeup and lipsticks in your bag, or could also be used as a clutch.
6. CRAVING: – I’m always looking for new contouring products. I’ve read great reviews about this one and just ordered it. Anxious to try it. Have you guys used it before?
7. HAVE: – 100% a must have for your makeup collection. Works great for dark bags under your eyes, or as a highlighter to define your brow or cheek bone. Use it everyday I wear makeup.
8. CRAVING: – I have been on the hunt for a good new eye lash curler. Another product I have read great reviews about, so hoping it lives up to the hype. I currently use their and love it so I’m guessing I won’t be disappointed.
I always try to coordinate my beauty stock up or when I try new products to when a store is offering free gifts. I love getting the samples and trying new products. Right now is offering a with your $200 purchase of (includes cosmetics, perfume, home fragrance, and hair products). I just did a mini haul and picked up some of the above items along with a couple other favorites: these (softest facial pads) and this and (great for exfoliating and softening lips).